Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Moody Review


So I have to first tell you how proud I am of myself...so far! The scale started tipping far too much recently, so I decided I needed to figure out an exercise program to lose some pounds. I have lots of exercise tapes/DVDs and most recently bought some Jillian Michaels workout DVDs, but didn't feel like doing just one tape and just wanted more direction. So I found the 30 Day Slimdown using three of Jillian's DVDs. I am on Day 10 and I have stuck with is thus far...a pretty big challenge as any Stay-at-Home Mom can attest too...especially if you don't have a gym membership. So to avoid having to workout with my son (always fun huffing and puffing while he is asking me questions and trying to talk to me), I have been doing morning workouts...and since I have early risers (around 6:30 am), I have been doing some very early mornings! But I am doing it and will hopefully continue!

Ok now that I am done telling you about my new focus, did you see the New Release from Paper Makeup Stamps?! It is a great one this month and the new Moody for Presents is one of my favorites...and I will tell you why. This Moody reminds me of me. See on Christmas, I am never seen without my Santa hat...and of course carrying lots of presents...plus you add in the wavy/curly hair...this Moody is totally me! Ok so lots of people could claim this same statement, but this is my story and I am stickin' to it!

Anyway, I stamped her (myself...hehe) in Brilliance Graphite Black and watercolored her with an aquabrush and ink pads. I added some red glitter pen to the red parts around her. The layout is from the current Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #164 and the sentiment is the FREEbie sentiment this month with any Paper Makeup Stamps order. The paper I used is from the retired Merry Moments (I think that is the name!) from Stampin' Up!.

So did you hear the other Paper Makeup Stamps News? We are switching to an every other month release schedule, which means there will not be another release in December, BUT there will be a Blog Hop on the 7th and we want you to join us!!! You have to use some sort of winter/Christmas stamp/digi from Paper Makeup Stamps to participate...so if you are interested you need to email Katie (the owner) at katie@papermakeup.com with the subject of December Fan Blog Hop by December 3rd! We hope you will join us for some fun!!! Until then (well actually earlier since I will be back tomorrow!), thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - Moody for Presents, Season's Greetings FREEbie Sentiment (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP (SU!), watercolor paper; Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip (SU!); Accessories - Circle and Large Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Chocolate Single Faced Satin Ribbon (Offray), Red Glitter Pen (Sakura), dimensionals, aquabrush

2 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Carma said...

I totally see the resemblance!! :) Love the touch of sparkle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails