Monday, July 30, 2007

A Scrappin' Good Time

Like we do once a month, a few of my girlfriends got together a couple of weeks ago to scrapbook. We don't always get a lot done, but we have a great time anyway. I thought I would show off the double page spread I got done. I was pretty pleased with it, except for as always, I am not a huge fan of my handwriting! :) Oh well! The colors didn't come across the best, but I tried to adjust the picture to get the colors right. I really love the Loads of Love set and it wasn't until I was almost done that I realized I could formulate the "driving by with easter wishes" sentiment from the word stamps in the accessories set. Love it!







The Engineering Details


Stamp Sets: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Quirky Alphabet (Retired)
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pen, Scissors










Here is a little bit more detail of the truck area and the sentiment. I am hoping to get more of my scrapbook creations uploaded...but alas time is not in my favor. Oh and one word of note...since these pages are part of my son's scrapbook (that he may get when he turns 30...that is if it is done), so I don't always stick to Stampin' Up! products only. Some embellishments and such are stuff I pick up in random places. I will try to note that in future posts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails