Sunday, July 22, 2007

Recent Cards

I had to make a few cards prior to the weekend due to a lot of family birthdays, anniversaries, etc. I made this one for my Dad...I always have the hardest time making male cards. It turned out pretty good. I used my sewing machine to punch the holes for the faux sewing around "Happy". I love the HodgePodge Hardware, but I do struggle finding the right spots for it, but I was pleased with how it turned out.

The Engineering Details

Stamp Sets: Happy Everything, Polka Dots & Paisley

Ink: Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand

Paper: Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Pewter HodgePodge Hardware, Moss Gingham Ribbon
Supplies: Sewing Machine
Technique: Faux Sewing


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I also made this one for my Sister's birthday. I love, love, love these sketches sets! The color combination feels a little odd, but I like how it turned out. This set is actually on the Dormant List which means it is not shown in the current catalog but is still available for purchase. If you want to see the other sets on the Dormant List, check out the Link under my Stampin Links Section.

The Engineering Details
Stamp Sets: Summer by the Sea, Canvas
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Creamy Caramel Eyelets, Stampin' Pastels
Supplies: Blender Pen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails