Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Inspiration

So I am getting ready to head out on a girl's weekend with my sistahs! Yes, my actual sisters and sister-in-law. My two sisters and I decided to make a girl's weekend trip to visit our sister-in-law...my brother got sent to Qatar for a year, so she is on her own. Anyway, looking forward to heading out tomorrow...just wish my baby girl was doing better. She started running a fever on my birthday (oh let me tell you how great that day was...sick baby and grouchy son...oh yeah really great day...note sarcasm, although it ended on a lovely note once Daddy got home to help with the kids) and I hate leaving sick kids! Hoping she is doing better tomorrow!

So I was reading the Paper Crafts blog the other day and one of the new "Go To Gals" was posting and showed a simple, cute card that she CASEd from the most recent issue of Paper Crafts. So I decided to CASE it myself! I was in need of a Baby card for some friends that recently had their second, so I broke out some colored Chipboard letters that I had gotten in the $1 bins at Target awhile back and made myself a quick Baby card. The ribbon matches the colors of the Chipboard...it was sold in the same bins. The little onesie is from a retired set of Stampin' Up!: A Little Love. Not a whole lot to say for this one as it is extremely simple.

Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - A Little Love (retired); Paper - Gable Green, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, Shimmer White; Ink - Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay Marker, Gable Green Marker; Accessories - Colored Chipboard Letters (Target $1 Bin), Polka Dot Ribbon (Target $1 Bin), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails