Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Hambo Stamps

There is something new in my house and it is brand-spanking new Hambo Stamps!


I am so excited to be able to share a little something from the new release with you today!  This is an adorable Penguin Skating and a fun sentiment that works for any type of bird!  


I used the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #131 for my layout.  The penguin was stamped on watercolor paper and watercolored with ink pads.  Plus I added a little silver gel pen on the skates...which you can see better in the detail shot.  


The other "Bacon Bits" have also created a little something to celebrate the new stamps, so make sure to check them out by hopping to Talk to the Ham and then hopping on from there!  Or you can jump to see what all of the new stamps are by visiting Hambo Stamps...I just know you are going to love them!  As an extra treat, if you place an order with one of the new stamps included, they are going to throw in a free surprise stamp!  So don't delay...it is only until October 31.  


Since I know I won't be posting until after Halloween...Happy Halloween!  Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering.


The Engineering Details
Stamps - Penguin Skating, Happy Bird-Day (Hambo Stamps); Paper - Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Heavenly White 100# (Paper Temptress), watercolor paper; Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron (SU!); Accessories - Pink Satin ribbon (Offray), Cuttlebug SNowflakes embossing folder (Provo), lace (unknown), dimensionals

6 comments:

Karin said...

How cute! What a fun color combo and that ribbon bow is so perfect!

Monica Hunter said...

Such a cute, winter-time birthday card Andrea! Great layout too!

Steph Herbert said...

Super cute card! I love the layout!:)

Judy Rozema said...

He looks so happy! I really like the color combo you used! Darling card~!

Whimsey said...

Fabulous; great color combo! And that ribbon bow - PERFECT!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Andrea. Love the cute penguin. Great color combo. The lace and pretty ribbon look awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails