Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Post Halloween

Happy Halloween!  Ok I meant to put this up yesterday, actually on Halloween, but didn't get around to it.  I hope everyone had a fun filled evening.  My kids had a blast, but my daughter is still tired today, so hopefully a nap will be in her near future! 


I had grand plans to make something super cute for my kids teachers for Halloween and ended up having to scale WAY back due to a 60 (not even kidding) or so item To Do List that needs to be completed before our vacation coming up!  So I went with some little Milk Carton containers with little bags of candy corn inside.  Nothing major, but it is the thought that counts right?!  


The stamp used is the Black Cat stamp from Hambo Stamps.  And now that I have pictures of my son in his costime, you see why I need to remember this stamp for whenever I make a Halloween 2011 scrapbook page...probably need to do Halloween 2008, 2009, and 2010 first though!  No time for specifics today, so just let me know if you are dying to know what I used.


My mother made the kids costumes and did an absolutely amazing job!  They were so stinkin' cute, I told my daughter when I dressed her up for her Halloween parade last week that I might die of cuteness on Halloween night when they are both dressed up.  So she proceeded to remind me that I was going to die on Halloween...always leaving off the "of cuteness" part!  Pretty funny but a little creepy at the same time! 


My only contribution to the kids costumes was to make kitty collars for them.  I love how they turned out...just decorated some chipboard and attached it to a d-ring I sewed onto a nylon strap.  Had to include a little bell too, because I just love when kitties had bells on their collars!  


Now onto November and all that comes with it...but first I need to get my To Do list done so I can enjoy our vacation!!  Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails