Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Wish

I really love Fall...the colors, the smell, the crispness of the air.  We had a totally Fall weekend this weekend and it was fantastic!  Got a date night with my Hubby to finally celebrate out Anniversary, went to a couple soccer games, visited a corn maze at night, sat by a bonfire, and went pumpkin picking (hay ride and all).  


So it is no wonder that with all of those Fall activities, I wanted to play with the Color It Autumn set from Paper Makeup Stamps.  This set is great for coloring...or not coloring like I did!  I did some masking to layer the images on a piece of Solar White Classic Linen from Paper Temptress.  Gives the card a lovely texture...which is easier to see in the detail shot.  My other panels were dressed up with Copper Ore Glimmer cardstock and Nero Incandescent cardstock...both are some of my favorites from Paper Temptress!  


The layout for the card is from the SCS Sketch Challenge #355 and the color combination came from the Color Throwndown #164 Challenge.  I dyed white taffeta ribbon with my Rich Razzleberry marker and added some olive pearls for some added detail.


This will be my last official card (and Company Blog Post) with Paper Temptress as my Design Team term is up.  I have so enjoyed representing Paper Temptress and have fallen in love with the cardstock.  I know I will be back for more!  Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!


The Engineering Details
Stamps - Color It Autumn, Celebration Sentiments (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - Olive Basis 80#, Copper Ore Glimmer, Nero Incandescent, Solar White Classic Linen (Paper Temptress); Ink - Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories - white taffeta ribbon (SU!), edge punch (Friskars), Corner Rounder Punch (SU!), Olive Pearls (Oriental Trading), dimensionals

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Great use of this set - I've not tried mine out yet. Love that shimmery paper too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails