Friday, April 25, 2008

Simple Camping Page

My girlfriends got together over the last weekend to do some scrapbooking. I only managed to get one page done...for some reason I wasn't in the groove...but I liked how it turned out.
Nothing too crazy here. I was most excited by the cork board letters that I found at JoAnn's. I kept the colors simple with greens for camping and added a little bit or Pumpkin Pie to highlight my son's shirt. I used the Sanded background on the Creamy Caramel torn layer with a little Antique Pewter Ladybug embellishment that I had (from JoAnn's I believe). The center image in the bottom row is popped up to make it stand out a little bit more from the others...my focal point I guess. Added a couple photo corners with eyelets and journaled with my white gel pen. Fairly simple...amazing that it could take so long to create, but then again I went in with absolutely no idea in my head! Oh well!
Have a great weekend! We are visiting Ludington State Park...my husband's parents volunteer to be Lighthouse keepers for two weeks (basically they help to set-up the store), so it is pretty cool to get see the lighthouse without anyone else around!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails