Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy just not Posting

Wow it has been awhile since I posted! A little bit more time than I planned…oh well! (Edited to Add: I had this entry ready to post quite a few days ago, but just now got to posting it...but I will have more posts very shortly) Things have been a little hectic around our house and I have been trying to get to bed early to get enough sleep…all of which cuts into my stamping time! We finished grouting the tile in our bathroom (so now my husband can start putting up the drywall and maybe get a toilet and sink back in there), we visited Ludington, Michigan and climbed to the top of the Big Sable Lighthouse, my husband started another MBA class, and we had another ultrasound! All good stuff, just made for very busy times.

I did create some projects for a Friday Stamp Nite Out I am holding at my house on Friday, May 23 (if you are in the Southeast Detroit area and would like to attend, let me know…I will send you the Evite which has a preliminary picture of what we will be making). I am trying to squeeze one last event in before our baby arrives…hopefully she doesn’t come before then so I can still hold the event! Since I technically need a couple of supplies to finish the projects, I won’t post them here until I get the supplies and can officially finish them. But they are really great…at least in my humble opinion!

I plan to work on a birthday card and Mother’s Day cards in the next couple of days, so I will be posting those fabulous creations once they are done. Until then I will leave you with some great pictures from our last couple of weeks:

Our baby girl at 34 weeks…only 5 weeks now (or less!) to go!!


My boys at the top of Big Sable Lighthouse…love ‘em!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails