Sunday, October 14, 2007

Reminder to get your RAK cards in the mail & a Scrapbook page

Hey all! Just a quick reminder that I need you to get your Dunn Family RAK cards in the mail on Monday!!! I am hoping to have them all by 10/22 so that I can draw for the winner of the blog candy. So if you haven't sent it yet, go out and put it in the mailbox!! Thank you all again for your wonderful support.

Now for another one of my scrapbook pages I did a couple of weekends ago. I really do like how this one turned out. I got the idea for the hand drawn spiders from somewhere in the blog world...sorry I didn't bookmark it, so I don't know where I saw the idea.

Did you notice the pumpkins on the left...they are in stages of getting carved! Probably a small detail that no one but me will notice. Oh well!

I did the scalloped edge below the pictures using the corner rounder with the guard removed.

The saying is coming from a book that my son had gotten (well Grandma got it) from the library..."This is not a Pumpkin". I thought it was cute. And yes, Eli was attempting to eat the raw pumpkin seeds in the bowl! Silly boy!

The Engineering Details: Stamps - Carved & Candlelit, Itty Bitty Boos, Quirky Alphabet Upper & Lower, Alphabet from Wal-Mart; Paper - Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black; Ink - Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Summer Sun Marker; Accessories - Only Orange Eyelets, Dimensionals, Halloween Ribbon from Jo-Ann's; Supplies - Corner Rounder, Crop-A-Dile, Black embossing powder, heat gun

2 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

I love this scrapbook page - I really like the black peek-a-boo panel. This is so stunning!

Sara Frawley said...

where are you Andrea... it's been almost a week! :) Just popping in... hope all is well!
~Sara Frawley
www.PerfectSentimentsINK.typepad.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails