Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Family Christmas

This will be a quick post. I wanted to put something out there, but sleep is calling my name. After having laryngitis this week with a VERY annoying cough, I simply feel I cannot catch up on my sleep. It probably doesn't help that our son is now getting up just about every night at 3 am or so since he moved into his "Big Boy" bed. Really hoping this phases out soon!! Anyway, this was the last scrapbook layout that I did at that scrapbooking weekend. I have a hard time with Christmas pages for some reason. I think because I feel like they always come out the same or something. This one turned out fairly well, although I will admit it is not my favorite. I ahd some sparkly embellishments that I wanted to use and a variety of pictures (with all different colors!).
Nothing major done here. The base page is Mellow Moss with Ruby Red and Sahara Sand Strips. I stamped the holly border in Mellow Moss ink above and below the strips of Ruby Red and colored in the berries with Ruby Red marker. I embossed the title in Gold and Silver embossing powder. Other that that I just found spots to add my sparkles and went with it. You can see each individual page below.
I got all of the Dunn Family RAK cards (Blog Candy for a Cause) into a box, but I want to decorate the box before I send it to them. Hopefully I get that done in the next couple of days. I will take a pic of it before I send it on so you can all see it! Later I will also post RAKs that people sent me in addition to sending me one for the Dunn Family! So sweet!!! Until then, have a great week!

The Engineering Details: Stamps - Itty Bitty Borders (Retired), Canvas, Quirky Alphabet Upper and Lower (Retired); Paper - Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Sahara Sand; Ink - Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, Versamark, Ruby Red Marker; Accessories - Silver Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Moss Grosgrain ribbon, Sparkly ornaments and Stars by Jolee's, Gold brads, Silver and Gold Embossing powder; Supplies - Photo Corner Punch, Heat Gun, Glue Dots



3 comments:

Gabby said...

Oh Andrea...hope by now you are feeling much better! I know those big kid transitions are hard...especially with being sick on top of that. Sending get well vibes and hope you are up and at it. BTW, I like your scrapbook pages...simple but nice!

~Gabby

Jules said...

Those are great pages!

Shannon McGann said...

Great layouts! I love the colours - they work so well with the photos. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails