Monday, October 1, 2007

Customer Blog Candy Winner!!



I have to apologize to my customers on the delay of this! I meant to do this a few weeks ago, but preparations for the Stamp Camp got in the way.

Anyway, I offered up to my customers through my email newsletter an incentive to come and check out my blog. If they left me a comment, they got an entry into my Customer Blog Candy and if they subscribed to my blog, they got a 2nd entry!

So the winner is Janine B.!!! The winner was picked by random.org after I assigned all of the entries a number. Janine, I will be sending you what you see in the picture: 6x6 sheets of Wintergreen Designer Series Paper, a variety of ribbon pieces, sampling of silver wire, and Only Orange & Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers. I hope you like it and get creative with it!

Thanks to all for commenting on my blog and subscribing...it is good to know that I may not be talking just to myself!!

By the way, I am about to announce a Blog Candy opportunity for all! Just figuring the last details out, so I hope everyone comes back to participate!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails