Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whooo Did Some Stamping?

Yup I managed to get a little stamping in tonight...yay for me! I was prompted by the fact that I never did the current Sketch For You to Try for March and well March is just about over...seriously not sure how that happened. Now if only the weather around here would agree with the calendar and give us some spring like weather. I am so ready to put away the winter coat!

So like I said I used the current Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try for March for my layout and the Color Throwdown #135 colors (Vanilla, Black, Red, and Yellow). I got the cutie Webster the Owl from Paper Makeup Stamps awhile ago and hadn't inked him up yet. And as cute as he is, that is just a shame! So I stamped him on vanilla cardstock and then used a blender pen to color him except for the present which I paper pieced.

Don't forget the BIG news will be coming out soon, so make sure you stay tuned. Now I am off to bed...thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - Webster the Owl, Cutie Critter Sayings (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - Basic Black, Real Red, So Saffron Very Vanilla (SU!), Black & Ivory Fusion Paper Pad (K&Company); Ink - Real Red, So Saffron (SU!), Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko); Accessories - Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Red Rhinestones (Darice), paper piercer, dimensionals

4 comments:

Broni said...

I love this cutie's paper-pieced package! (Say that quick 3 times!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Carma said...

Adorable!! I don't have this little cutie. How did that happen!?!?

Wordbird said...

Bright and fun...cute image, all around great card!! ;D

Jenny and Jimbob said...

The owl card is so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails