Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tummy Time

Oh I have a big secret! I am not allowed to say what it is yet, but it is BIG and I am super excited to be a part of it! Keep checking in here (I will be posting some sneaks soon...can't wait to show you what I have been working on!) because there will be FREE stuff involved. So stay tuned!!

Onto things I can talk about. I had a Mom's Night Out with my girlfriends last week and one of my friends happen to remind me that I never posted my 7th and last scrapbooking page from my scrapbooking weekend. First I was impressed that she was even reading my blog (my friends are not really into this blogging thing, but I love 'em anyway) and second that she noticed it was missing! So thanks to her, here is the final scrapbooking edition! This is actually my favorite page too!

When my daughter was born, a co-worker gave me this adorable onesie with the bee on the butt and I just knew that I would make a scrapbook page for it! Best time to get cute pictures that includes the butt, tummy time of course! Unfortunately I do not have any details for this page beyond I used a Page Maps sketch once again.

Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering and don't forget to check in frequently the next couple of weeks...I am just so excited to tell you what is happening!


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

OMG, this is too cute, I love his little onesie and great matching of the papers. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails