Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tree Decorating

This is the second edition of my scrapbooking weekend pages. They are not in any particular order. This one is one of my favorites from the weekend. The sketch (from Page Maps) was a bit intimidating with all of the pattern paper stuff, but once I realized my retired Merry Moments patterned paper from SU! would work great with my pics I instantly had many coordinating papers to work with.

I will admit this sketch took some measuring to get just right. Basically I started cutting down pictures and had to measure the last one (upper right) to make sure I took up the entire area I needed to. Really like how it all turned out.

Scrapbooking weekend edition #3 will hopefully be tomorrow! Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - Wondrous Gift, Quirky Alphabet (SU!), alpha sets (unknown); Paper - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Old Olive, Merry Moments Pattern Paper (SU!); Ink - Old Olive Chocolate Chip (SU!); Accessories - Red Rhinestones various sizes (Darice), Holly embellishments (Jolee's), Corner Rounder (SU!), Circle Nestabilities to trace out the large scallop border (Spellbinders), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails