Monday, February 7, 2011

Things We Love Blog Hop

Ok I am back...back to reality...back to the blog...back to some stamping! I had a fantastic weekend scrappin' with my friends. We stayed up way too late both Friday and Saturday nights, talked a whole bunch, drank a little, and actually got some scrapbooking done! It was perfect (thanks for a great weekend girls!!).

But the main reason for my post today is Paper Makeup Stamps is turning 2!! That is right, we are celebrating PMS 2nd anniversary and couldn't be happier about it. And since we love PMS (Paper Makeup Stamps that is...hehe), we decided to have a "Things We Love" Blog Hop in honor of the anniversary!

But this hop is better than usual...the design team was asked to invite one friend to join us on the Hop. So you get to see lots of fantastic creations with Paper Makeup Stamps. To make sure you don't miss anything, make sure you start at the PMS Blog (there is a Master List there just in case you have issues hopping along).

So for my contribution to the "Things We Love" theme...I love flowers...the real ones...that make you put your nose to them so you can inhale that sweet aroma. And it appears that Caliope feels the same way! He (well I am guessing he is a "he") is one of the adorable monsters at Paper Makeup Stamps and he just can't himself from smelling that flower!

I tend to need cards 3 at a time (weird I know), so I did a Triple Play like I have done in the past and made three cards with basically the same supplies and three different layouts. Caliope was stamped and watercolored (with an aquabrush and ink pads) to match the plaid pattern paper from the High School Mat Stack by DCWV.

So now you need to hop on over to my invited guest of honor...the amazing Nicole Anderson of Gotta Have Paper. She is a blogger friend that I have had for a year or so and is just the sweetest thing...and let me tell you this girl can color! So don't take my word for it, hop on along over to Nicole's Blog to continue the celebration!

Then don't forget to join us for a Birthday Party over on the PMS Forum tonight at 9 pm EST. We would love to see you there!! Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - Caliope with Flower, Little Moments Sentiments (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - River Rock, Garden Green, Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral (SU!), High School Mat Stack (DCWV), watercolor paper; Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral, Garden Green (SU!); Accessories - Clear Rhinestones (Darice), Various Dies (Spellbinders), corner rounder punch (SU!), Black grosgrain ribbon (SU!), striped black ribbon (unknown), aquabrush, dimensionals






20 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, could he get any cuter? I just love the image, and papers are awesome!!

dawnmercedes said...

I see that you are ready for year 3 with THRRE CARDS! haha...really snazzy!

Angie Blom said...

oh how cute!! love these cards.

Judy said...

Great idea making three at a time! I like the last one the best.

Sharman said...

Such a cute card.

Jami said...

All three Caliopes are adorable!! Love all your cards!!!

Ms. Jen said...

Great cards!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

3 cards at a time??? I am going out of my way when i do 2 cards at a time! LOL! These are so warm and springy! love the little caliope!

Unknown said...

Fabulous projects...great way to save time, too, making three at a time.

Carisa said...

what a cute image!

Stephanie Zito said...

Too stinkin' cute Andrea!!! I Love them!!!! Absolutely adorable!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Caliope is a fave! What a sweet image on an uber-fabulous card! Lovely work!

cabio's craft corner said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Katie Cotton said...

these are wonderful!!! Truly truly!!! Love them so much! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful addition to the team!!!

FibreJunky said...

Oh my goodness!! He's adorable, in all of his incarnations!

Carma said...

Such a sweet image and I love him with this dp. How smart of you to do more than one at a time! I must try that!!

Ginny said...

Holy cow, so many cards! I get excited when I get just ONE done! Love all of them! Maybe I should follow your idea and do 3 similar ones at a time since I would already have all the pieces together...

Randee E said...

Love the triple play!! An d I love that they are non gender specific. Perfect for having on hand!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

AWWWWWWW aren't you the sweetest with your compliments on my coloring!? I hope I didn't disappoint! Thank you so much for asking me to be on the Hop! I have enjoyed meeting new people and reading their comments! Blessings to you, Andrea! Nicole xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails