Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bath Time

So imagine this for a second...and this is mainly for those that have kids (particularly young kids)...you clean your house and it stays clean! And not just clean for an hour or so, but for FIVE days! That is the dream I am living in right now! Granted the only way for said dream to come true was to send the husband and kids down to Florida (they get warm weather, I still have to shovel snow...didn't say it was all good!) for 5 days, but hey I am livin' the dream! Yeah I miss them and I actually miss the "noise"...although it is nice to have silence for a bit, but the dog is not the greatest conversationalist. So my enjoyment of my clean, peaceful house (and the photo album work...trying to finish 2008...yup that is how far behind I am...and the stamping) has delayed me from continuing my posts of my scrapbook pages. So before I head out for some errands, let me get back to it.

This is my 4th edition from the scrapbooking weekend. It was funny...I totally thought this one was going to be an easy one. I found the adorable duck and bubbles and the super cool paper and with my sketch (from Page Maps of course) I thought this would be the easiest page to complete. So wrong I was...this one felt like a labor of love. And honestly still not sure I "love" it...but it is done! Something about those naked babies in the bathtub...just can't get enough of them! Plus I need to have some pictures to embarrass her with later on in life, right?!

Hoping to stay on track and show you the final three pages in the next few days...my favorites are still to come. Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - None; Paper - Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow (SU!), Super Cool Glittery Wave paper (sorry I used the part with the name, but I got it from Archiver's); Ink - None; Accessories - Labels 14, Scallop Circle, and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Rubber Duckie Stickers (PaperBliss by Westrim Crafts), Scrap Metal Self-Adhesive Letters (Pressed Petals)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails