Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Stardust

I am back with another of the Color Challenges in honor of the Color Inspiration celebration over at Moxie Fab World. Sorry, no witty insight into life today...I am actually at a loss for words. Strange, I know! Maybe because I am trying to do this quickly before I have to leave to pick-up my son from gymnastics...maybe those winter blahs are rearing their ugly head...whatever the reason, all I have for you today is a card (oh and I have a couple more coming too!).

So this is for the Monochromatic Color Challenge...the challenge was for some lovely shade of pink, which I had none of the exact shades, so I went with three shade of pink I did have! I used the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #91 for my layout and as I upload this I realize I totally did not include the little circle that was suppose to have text in it on my card...oh well! And since this card is Baby themed, it fits perfectly for the current Verve Diva Dare Challenge this month. So all of that being said, the card is pretty basic. The bunny was paper pieced and faux stitched with a white gel pen. The ribbon is actually two pieces: the white satin ribbon and then a piece of lace that I had.

Well in keeping with my not too much to say, thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - Practically Perfect (Verve Stamps); Paper - Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette (SU!); Ink - Regal Rose (SU!); Accessories - white gel pen (sakura), Labels 16 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), white satin ribbon (Offray), white pearl (Oriental Trading), Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo), dimensionals

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Andrea, this is adorable! Love the monochromatic pink tones!!

Lori said...

Precious card!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the combo of pinks and textures...what a great effect! Super sweet image and awesome sentiment! An all around awesome card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty in pink! Adorable!

Elizabeth S. said...

So pretty! Love the pink.

Ravengirl said...

This is really sweet! The gel pen stitching is a wonderful accent that really works here!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Andrea! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails