This is my final non-winning Spellbinder Pendant Project Contest entry. I will admit that it is a little plain, but I thought it was cool nonetheless. This is made up of 4 Fleur-de-Lis Pendants scored down the middle and adhered back to back of each other. The same was done for the center part in Real Red using the smaller Fleur-de-Lis Pendant. I uesd some silver cord down the middle to hold the Real Red middle pendant and to give a loop at the top to actually hang the ornament. Then I used some self-adhesive Red Rhinestones to "bling"it up a bit. Fairly plain and simple, but getting the whole thing adhered together was a time-consuming process.
Finally got my scrapbook pages that I did last weekend off of my camera, so I will be posting those soon. Until then, have a great Wednesday and thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!
The Engineering Details
Stamps - None; Paper - Bashful Blue, Real Red; Ink - None; Accessories - Silver cord (unknown), self-adhesive Red Rhinestones (Darice), Mono Multi Glue (Tombow)