Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Great News

Many, many of you supported me in my request to get the Dunn Family RAK cards to let them know people are praying for their twin daughters, Madeline and Isabella, diagnosed with Neuroblastoma cancer. Well, I am once again convinced that prayer is amazing. After Christmas, Michael and Alissa announced via their Caring Bridge website that the girls’ latest tests showed no evidence of active cancer cells!!! Obviously they will be closely watched and checked, but what a miracle of prayer and a wonderful Christmas gift to the Dunn family. The tumors themselves are still there (no longer showing cancer cells), so they are determining the best option for them. I thought the latest was that the doctor’s were thinking that their bodies would start to absorb them on their own now that the cancer is gone. Anyway, I wanted to pass along this wonderful news and ask you to continue to offer them prayers and support at their website: DunnTwins. I find Alissa’s and her Mom’s writings to be inspirational and uplifting even through their hardest times!

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Your blog is full of good news! I'm so glad to hear that the girls are doing better, it was so nice of you to start collecting cards to send to them and amazing how something good spread so fast.

Lynn Put said...

Andrea,
I hope you don't mind that I tagged you, please see my blog for more information.
http://thequeensscene.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails