Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Weekend Adventure

When I started this bloggin' thing, my plan was to post a new card or scrapbook page at least once a week and maybe a tutorial once a month. Well, I am going to be a little late this week. If you check out the cutie on the left and you will see why I have a delay. We went camping all weekend and visited Thomas the Tank Engine at Huckleberry Railroad in Flint, MI. My son, Elijah, had such a great time. I think he was simply amazed that their was such a large version of Thomas!

While we were there, we got to go on a small ferris wheel. It was kind of funny...Eli saw the ferris wheel and ran right to it. This is the first time he has ever seen a ferris wheel, so we were surprised that he really wanted to go on it. But he wanted to go even after we explained that we couldn't get off until the ride was done. So we went on and he loved it! So cute! The picture of the two of us was while we were on the ferris wheel. Eli was so infatuated by the temporary tattoo of Thomas on his arm!

Anyway, I am working on getting my stamp camp projects together...I will be posting them here by Friday! Plus I have to do a baby card by Sunday. So once I get this stuff done I will post so fabulous creations! :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails