Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Turtle Bday

Today is my last day with Hambo Stamps (for now...hoping they will let me back in the pig pen another time!).  It has been a quick and fun 4 months working with Hambo's awesome images! So thank you to Monica, the owner of Hambo Stamps, for entrusting me to represent your stamp company!  I thoroughly enjoyed it!


In other sad news, this is our last week in our current house...oh wait that means we will be in the new house soon, so I should be partying.  If only I could find room among all of these boxes!


So to help me celebrate the new house, the adorable turtle is bringing me a house-warming present.  I know the card says Happy Bday, but oh well!!  I colored the image directly with markers...think it is a cool look with line images...although it can get tricky trying to figure out what line should be what color!


Off I go to find my children in the boxes so I can put them to bed!  Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!


The Engineering Details
Stamps - Turtle Present (Hambo Stamps); Paper - Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White (SU!); Ink - Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie (SU!); Accessories - Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Photo Corner Punch (SU!), Signo white gel pen, Cuttlebug Birthday Wishes Die (Provo), paper piercer, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails