Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Be Mime

Wow where have I been...it is already mid-January!  Oh yeah...I have been under boxes, boxes, and more boxes.  See, my husband and I are buying a new house (close at the end of the month), so we are packing, packing, fixing, and more packing.  It amazes me how much stuff we have collected over the years.  Maybe it is not a lot until you have to pack it all up!  Ugh! Anyway, that is the main reason for my absence.  This is my last month with Hambo Stamps, so I have a slew to show you before the months ends...hopefully I get them all in!


First up is one of the stamps that I wanted since joining the Hambo Stamps team...the Mime.  The Mime by himself is great, but pair him with the sentiments and he is simply awesome!  For this card I used the SCS Inspiration Challenge #318 which showed a loopy frame with hearts in the corner.  Ok so I went with very direct inspiration!  


A couple of wonderful Hambo Stamps notes:  there is a call out for the next Design Team...but you have to hurry cuz it ends tomorrow!  You can find out all of the details HERE.  Also (ending tomorrow) is the sign-up for the "Green Eggs and...Hambo" Design Team and Customer Blog Hop which will take place on January 27.  Check out the info for that HERE.  I hope you will join along as it should be a great time!


Now off to go pack some more...oh wait I actually still have to still keep doing laundry and ironing too while we are packing.  Have I ever said how much I love said with much sarcasm) moving?!  Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!


The Engineering Details
Stamps - Mime, Be Mime Sentiment (Hambo Stamps); Paper - Going Gray, Real Red, Basic Black (SU!), watercolor paper; Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black, Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Real Red (SU!); Accessories - Apron Border Die (The Cat's Pajamas), aquabrush, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails