Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow Globe of Joyful Carolers

Figured I better get in the couple of Christmas related cards I have made prior to Christmas actually being here.  Did it come faster for anyone else like it did for me?  I feel like I am just barely getting everything done in time this year...like I am walking a fine line of not making it.  Ugh!  Next year I will plan further ahead...yup I said it...think I say it every year...maybe this time I mean it!


The snow globe idea for this card came from the SCS Technique Lover's Challenge #356 (to make a snow globe) and the adorable Snowman Carolers from Hambo Stamps just seemed to be a perfect fit!  I did actually use a window sheet to make the globe part look a little more like glass...not sure it really added too much to the card or not.  You can see it in the other shot of the card.


Not much else to say...thinking about all of the other stuff I need to do tonight and tomorrow.  One more Christmas card to go, so until then, thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!


The Engineering Details
Stamps - Snowman Carolers, Joy Filled Sentiment (Hambo Stamps); Paper - Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Rose Red, Whisper White (SU!), window sheet; Ink - Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko); Accessories - Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Trio (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder (SU!), Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder (Provo), dimensionals

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

What a fabulous design! I love your colors on this, Andrea! Super cute card! I hope you had a good Christmas~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails