Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Christmas Card...Just a Wee Bit Late

Nothing like posting a Christmas card after Christmas...but that is pretty much how I am rolling right now. I swear I need to get myself organized. Things are still a wee bit crazy right now so I think that organization this might be waiting until we move into our new house! Yup that has been the big thing going on...we are in the process of buying a house. Probably shouldn't be announcing this until we sign on the dotted line, but I am just too excited.


So due to my lack of organization, here is a late Christmas card. It was made for the SCS Clean and Simple challenge #149...and I actually posted it to SCS on the first day, just really late posting here! Oh well! The adorable stamps and sentiments are from Hambo Stamps. I actually managed to keep it simple too with just some select coloring.


Alright off to get some cleaning and planning done for our annual New Year's Eve party...most likely last one in our current house! Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails