Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gimme a High Five for Sneak Peeks



We are gearing up for school finally around here.  We start after Labor Day, so we get one last weekend off and then we jump head first into school!  It was amazing how much my calendar exploded when I started putting in all of the school activities and after school activities in my calendar.  Now I also have my daughter starting preschool, so I have her school's activities too.  Serious explosion!  

But before all of that begins, there is a bunch happening at Paper Makeup Stamps.  We have a new release which includes a NEW Collection!  This cutie-patootie is one of them.  The Collection is called the Color Kids and are illustrated by Diem Pascarella (same one that draws the Retro Cutie Critters and the Fairies).  The kids are super cute!  I have the pleasure of showing you High Five.  A sweet girl finger (or hand) painting and it comes with a sentiment that I shortened to just "high five" here.  Be sure to check out the PMS Blog to see the other sneak peeks at the new Color Kids Collection...psst, there may be prizes involved.  Keep checking in daily, hit the Blog Hop on the 7th, and then join us at the Release Party in the PMS Forum at 9 pm EST.  The word on the street is that the more friends you "bring" to the party, the more chances you have at winning some prizes!!!  


Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!


The Engineering Details
Stamps - High Five (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant (SU!), Green at Heart Paper Pad (Basic Grey), watercolor paper; Ink - Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White Craft (SU!), Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko); Accessories - white taffeta ribbon (SU!), Photo Corner Punch (SU!), white gel pen, aquabrush, dimensionals

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

So cute! I like how you paper pieced the artwork :)

Tracey said...

She is so adorable! My fave for sure!! Fantastic card!!

Michelle VP said...

Love how you used DP for her hand print paper! Great job coloring her to match too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails