Sunday, September 18, 2011

Be Your Crazy Self

Finally getting to chat about the other Friday news from Paper Makeup Stamps...the Friday Freebie!  Where the owner, Katie, posts a FREE digi stamp, usually a wordart, for all to have.  This week's digi is a perfect compliment to my beloved Monsters in my humble opinion. 


I used the sketch from the current Clean and Simple Challenge #135 on SCS and the current Color Challenge #340 on SCS (although I did not have one of the colors listed, so I went with the closest I had!).  I stamped Spike multiple times and then made the center one stand out...because after all he has to just Be Himself!!  The "Be Yourself" digi was printed on my base cardstock.  


Make sure to check out the PMS Blog every Friday to see if there is a new Friday Freebie!  Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!




The Engineering Details
Stamps - Spike, Be Yourself Digi (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White (SU!); Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red, Apricot Appeal (SU!), Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories - Black Rhinestones (Darice), Blender Pen (SU!)

1 comment:

Carma said...

This is ingenious!! I love the multiple images. You're right, it's perfect with this sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails