Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sprouting a PMS Blog Hop


So have you been enjoying the sneaks at the May Paper Makeup Stamps Release! So many great ones...I haven't had a chance to play with everything yet! You should be arriving to my blog from the lovely, Christi (isn't Lars just the cutest little boy fairy ever!), but if you didn't, never fear, you can start at the PMS Blog so you don't miss a bit of the wonderful creations!

I used the CPS Sketch Challenge #216 for my layout. Not sure if it was the simplicity of the layout or if I just did this one too late at night, but I kept this one really simple...hopefully simple and not boring! So you know how silhouettes seem to be all the rage right now (in case you missed it, silhouettes are popping up everywhere!)...so PMS decided to put their own spin on the silhouette with a couple of fairy silhouettes. Sprout (shown here) and Kirsten were turned into silhouettes...which are a little smaller than their normal counterparts.

Now you are off to see what Randee has in store for you. Before you go, though, don't forget to collect your letter and we hope to see you at the PMS Release Party tonight at 9 pm in the PMS Forum! Thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!



The Engineering Details
Stamps - Sprout Silhouette, Plant & Believe Sentiment (Paper Makeup Stamps); Paper - Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron (SU!), Green at Heart Paper Pad (Basic Grey); Ink - Whisper White Craft, Always Artichoke (SU!), Accessories - Small Purple Pearls (Oriental Trading); Big Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder (SU!), dimensionals, white embossing powder, heat gun, white gel pen


14 comments:

Larisa said...

Love this image - very beautiful card)))

dawnmercedes said...

hahaha...we used the same sentiment! haha....wonderfully done!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous! I love what you did with the silhouette!

Michelle VP said...

Love how Sprout looks embossed in white! :)

Carma said...

Love this with Sprout sitting in a field of flowers! Gorgeous!

Romaine said...

I am really liking the fairy silhouettes!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

White! I love her in white! What ink do you use for the white and do you emboss it too? Great card!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

LOL! Nevermind. If I would have read your engineering I could have answered my own question! Muahahah!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Mandi said...
I am loving the new silhouettes and you showed off this fairy perfectly with your card! Adorable!

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card! I love the dp...looks like she's sitting in a meadow! Love the silhouette in white, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Could you have found more perfect paper!!! Love this in white... gorgeous job girl!!

Katie Cotton said...

i love her embossed!!!! Fantabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeepers, this is just beautiful!! Awesome, awesome papers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails