Saturday, May 29, 2010

Superstar Sweet Stop

Whoopsie! I am a wee bit late on posting my Sweet Stop Sketch card! After my extremely busy week last week, my body shut down over the weekend...fever, chills, aches, you name it...so I am still recouping from that! Doing much better now, just still behind. I did get my card on the Sweet Stop blog, just didn't get my own blog updated till now!

Anyway, my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #58 card was made for a graduation card. So I pulled out some paper from the High School Mat Stack (DCWV) and my Verve Seeing Stars set. The silvery crazy lines on the stars are part of one of the papers in the stack...I just stamped the stars on the back side and cut them out...a star punch would have been much easier! I crumbled, tore, and distressed the white panel behind the star and then ran my Crushed Curry marker over the edges. Same was done for the greeting half-oval. Finished it off with some sparkle silver brads in the corners. Well since I am late and catching up, I will leave you with that!

Go check out the creations by all of the Sugar Babies! Then make a card with the sketch and link it up to the Sweet Stop blog! Have fun getting inky and thanks for checking out my kind of engineering!

The Engineering Details
Stamps - Seeing Stars, Starlight Starbright (Verve Stamps); Paper - Crushed Curry, Whisper White (SU!), High School Mat Stack (DCWV); Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry marker; Accessories - silver glitter brads (American Crafts), dimensionals, scissors

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails