Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Scrappy Affair

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We will be celebrating with my husband's side of the family. Particularly excited that we finally get to meet our new nephew...can't stand that he is already 3 weeks old and we haven't met him yet!

Anyway, thought I would share a scrapbook page that I FINALLY photographed. The page has been in a state of doneness (took awhile for me to get the journaling done) for a month or so, but I kept forgetting to take a picture of it! So here it is! This was the first wedding that Elijah went to. He was so cute with that little tie on! You can see the individual pages below.

I used the Baja Breeze DS paper (retired) paired with some Close to Cocoa and Bravo Burgundy cardstock...made for an interesting color combination, but it worked so great for the pictures! I added the Teal rhinsetone brads for some bling and printed the journaling in the Tekn with teal color to finish off the coordination. I love that someone on SCS figured out the RBG values for all of SU!'s colors so you can print it them.
One of my favorite parts about the page is the chipboard title. I covered it with the same DSP that I used on the page and it really made the title pop! Check-out the detail shot of the title.
The Engineering Details
Stamps - Alphabet set from Wal-Mart, $1 stamp set from Michaels; Paper - Baja Breeze DSP, Bravo Burgundy, Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, Vellum cardstock; Ink - White craft; Accessories - Lots of Letters Chipboard, White gel pen, Round Rhinstone brads, scissors, dimensionals, Mat Pack, paper piercer




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails